- What can be found at the NEW Saskatchewan Provincial Archives website?
- Evolution of Saskatchewan's Historical Census
- The Era of Saskatchewan One Room Schoolhouses
- Why were Canadian "Last Best West" homesteads created?
- Love and Marriage in Saskatchewan- a comprehensive guide to finding wedding certificates.
- How did pioneers travel to their prairie homesteads?
- How to locate birth, marriage and death certificates in Saskatchewan, Canada
- Are there genealogy sites that can compete with Ancestry.com?
- Word Press
- Live Journal
Ancestor Recognition Project has been growing with many submitted cemetery transcriptions and cemetery photographs! All transcriptions are part of an online searchable Canada wide cemetery database at Canada GenWeb. If you can help with typing from online cemetery photograph pages or if you can submit cemetery photographs or transcriptions, please E-mail. We can provide the free webspace and web page programming here.
Saskatchewan One Room School House project "In 1979, the new School Act abolished all rural school districts which now exist only in the memory of those who cherished their little country school house." It is to assist memory preservation, and to honour the history of education in the province which gave birth to the Saskatchewan One Room School House project. With wonderful submissions from kind viewers like you, the one room school house project has grown with new photograph additions, historical reminiscences and a new database addition. The footnotes page has expanded and the alphabetical index has increased with locations of historic one room school houses. Have a look at the digital preservation of Saskatchewan One Room School Houses.
In particular, as of late, there have been a few new additions to